Tuesday, January 20, 2009

badges and name tag!!
another one
during chem lesson...experiment on distillation,the clear blue solvent
had a beaker of water and the substance being put on top..
water boilin so chio!!
the blue solvent and the boiling beaker
me and janice..hahas..she ish super nice...but as crazy as me..!
another experiment.the out come of the experiment super chio...but i forgot wad experiment was it..X.x


alright...
yesterday studied till 11pm den went to sleep..
din rest at all..
when i was on my bed...
all i got inside was bio and maths questions...
LOL...
manage to sleep well..
and felt realli tired went i was suppose to wake up at 6.10am this morning..
reached school realli so called late..
cos i was super slow this mornin..
wahahas

den made lesson..
was realli tired..
and felt realli sick..
cos eyes pain,headache...den coughin and sneezin once again.
but i still went for trainin after eatin panadol luhs..
so pathetic...
den went training..
was fun and enjoyable lyke always..
and we got to take rifle wahahas..
den we learn abit..
but super pain cos the hand keep kanna hit..
den now got blue black...zzz
den time to go home..
edsteve and me helped out to keep the rifle in no.
but i went off earlier.
cos my mum called..
den i went to bus stop..
den saw yiwei and sam..
sam scare me!!X.x
den yiwei pei wo bus home..
while sam runs home..
cos i think his late for somethin.??

lol
reached home..
ate..
bathed..
and once again..
i got a cut on my finger..
yesterday the exact same thing happened..
and it happened today..
stupid..
cos the shower head got problem luhs
so sharp.
i think by end of this week..
i can get all my fingers cut already..
lol..
lost of blood..
and need alot of white blood cells to fight the bacteria's hahas.
so bio siio me..
lol

alright...
tats all for today perhaps...
mood still unstable..
but i feel tat im just actin around in school..
i dunno why
i just cant let my feelings out..
hahas..
X.x
[[EILEEN]]

No comments: