Sunday, December 5, 2010

HELLO!
hello people..
im back posting agn..
hahahas...after this 3 weeks of holiday..
i found out that..hahahas..
im rather friendless la...
now i regret not having a very very close clique...
its just plain boring at home la..
everyone has got their own things to do...
got their own friends to be with...
but it seems like i've got none..
i just got my phone, my television, my sofa, my toys and my bed..
hahahas..
how pathetic can i get?
i dun even find any good games for me to play la...
rahhh...
i've got hundreds and hundreds of friends..
but it seems as if like i have got none..
im just somehow..
living in a world of me and myself..
i once told someone that..
no matter how close im with them..
after o's everything would be over..
and yupp..im right..
he choose not to believe me that time..
and now im right..
i dun even like talk to them at all...
somehow..
it seems like my close friends are like so busy...
charlie and angel busy with work..and home stuff...
weirdos busy with gb...
the crazy few busy with work...cos apparently one of the crazy one need to pay for his camera lens... and another crazy one he also stay at home and rot..but he doesnt come out la...
while sweetheart,uncles and aunties are busy with school..
wad else have i got??
mum,dad,sis working..
bro..all is in his mind is just studying...
hahahas...
i've got nothing...
rahh this sucks...
i've been watchin spongebob,tom and jerry,fairly offparents, phineas and ferb everyday..
and it seems like its repeating over and over agn...
even my dvd doesn't attract me anymore...
rahhh...
wad am i suppose to do..
i hope it would be better next week..
byebye!
[[EILEEN]]

No comments: