Monday, December 20, 2010

Hello people!
Im back posting agn...
This shall be a short post la..

Today i had a lesson about GIVING..
although it was just like a 45mins lesson..
I learnt alot of from!hahhaas...
And of course...
The reflection of me myself in the mirror...
Im finding my "WAY" -> who are you...
Im findin who am i really?
Hahhas...
It a very interesting lesson i learn today...

Also...
There's no point grumbling about how bad a person is...
It just actually show how you are actually...
Why not change a point of view..
And learn from their mistakes..
And even try to change them?
Hahahas..i cant believe im saying this..
And yupp..
Im tryin to change..
To be a better person...

Last but not least...
I dunno who what when where why and how did my courage come back to me...
Im gonna work for my dreams..
And no longer hidin anymore..
Because...
LOVE is a magical word...
It makes fairytales alive~

Tats all for today..
Bye.people..
[[EILEEN]]

No comments: