Friday, August 6, 2010

TIRING WEEEKKKK! updates for this entire week...
as today ish the first day i use my com in this week!
rather surprising that i didn't use com!hehehezz!
night class was horrible...even though it helps..but i was like really really TIRED
monday: English
Tuesday: Social Studies
Wednesday: English
Thursday: Chemistry
and i reach home after 9pm everyday..rahhh!
and today shall be my RELAX day..den tml i will start to study again..
anyway my brother ish coming back on national day :D hehezz!
&& my picture of the day was actually taken on monday's night class!
i've got PLENTY OF BALLOONS! hehezz! i love them!
especially those with helium in it!muahahazzz!

and last but not least i got a super big blue-black on my right wrist!
rahh.super pain! thanks to thie super hard ball! rahhh!!
tat's all!!!jiayous EILEENCHEW!
79 MORE DAYS TO O LEVELS!
its time to count down...

[[EILEEN]]

No comments: