Sunday, August 15, 2010

BOWLING!
yesterday...went to celebrate my mum's pre-birthday..
at kallang leisure park...
had dinner together...together with my brother too!
i think it had been very long since we last had dinner together..
after that...
actually wanted to go to the bridge near-by..
but the information counter said that it's rather far...
as it was still early, so all of us decided to go BOWLING!
i had to say it's the first time i'm going bowling with my family!
it's expensive actually...$27!but we did have fun!
and i was like wearing a dress to go bowling?hahas!
i will upload the photos soon..as long as i have time..
as there's some error to my computer la!rahhh!
tml brother going to china alr..
10 days away again!muahahazz!
while i will be having my ORAL TML!
jiayous eileen chew :D
&&
i think my blog won't have alot of tags le la..
someone ish busyyy with his YOG!rahh!:P
tat's all :D
byebye!
[[EILEEN]]

No comments: