Sunday, August 8, 2010

ENDLESS LOVE
9 August would be:

1)NATIONAL DAY!
2)my 1st year anniversary of learning how to ride a bike..
i still remember how badly i fell while learning...
and the motive of learning it..but yet, even though i've learnt it...
the wish haven't come true yet..it's gonna be a year after all..
3)brother's return from korea...


10 August would be:
1) our sweet 8 months
2) signing of my new phone contract
3) last day of holiday till i start my battle once again.



as per normal..
next week would be a super packed up week too!
study study and more study...
77 more days to O levels, 8 more days to english oral
the following week would be packed too!
I WANNA GROW UP! I WANNA MY THINKINGS TO GROW UP!
i dunwan ppl to be upset because of wad i say..
i dunwan to be myself now..
i wanna be someone who will do all i can to:
make a person smile;
make a person feel happy;
make a person feel that i'm the one;
make a person have nothing to worry about;
make a person not get angry;
make a person feel fortunate to have me around.
幸福是靠自己争取的吧。不要等到失去了才后悔。
[[EILEEN]]

No comments: