Wednesday, July 7, 2010

TRUTH!
alright...here's just some updates here and there..nothing much actually...
just my personally things and feelings that i would like to share it out..
or else i think it would be killing me inside...



2 reasons for me crying..
first: someone said something that really irritate me and makes me hate that person...[ i think there's only 1]
second: more oftenly, i cried because i care for that person..
i shall explain myself just for the second reason..
as until so far..for the first reason..only 1 person managed to do that to me..
and i think it will take me a super duper long time, till i finally really clear my dislikes towards that person! rahhh!!
people around me would always find me A SUPER DUPER BIG CRY BABY or something like that..

and yupp..although im near 16 alr..but i still love to cry...because..i doesn't like to fight back..
fighting back to another person, ish not my style at all...
the main reason i cried..WAS BECAUSE I CARE! and i dunwan to ruin everything...
so ya..so wad im a cry baby! i don't care!
i don't like to fight..cos i find it childish...and it doesn't solve any problems...
i can be very nasty if i want..i can fight back and turn it around and make you cry if i want..
but i don't! as its not going to help anyone in both ways!
but yet, some people would be appreciate it..as they would never understand how i really feel..


next next....
i can't choose how my health would be like..i can only try my best to change it..
but the words are hurtful...you might think that this ish fun..
but to me..this ish plain childish...put yourself in my shoes..
if i were to say that right in front of you in YOUR FACE, how would you feel?
yeah..so pls spare a thought for others..
and think twice before you say something..
there's things that can be said and to be laugh about..
but get this clear that there's things that might just hurt others..
i believe that you won't want such things to happen to you too!


next up!
someone asked me...
why do i always like to hang out with those ppl?
just because of one simple reason..i don't like to be left alone..
i've did alot of personality tests.
according to the D I S C test..
im a I.S...
this is my character that doesn't change...
im super sociable..and i don't like to be left alone..
i need ppl around me all the time..
so don't ask me that question anymore..
cos in NP, i hang out with them..and that's something that i can't change.
as i would be super duper lonely..if i doesn't have them by my side to accompany me..


next next...
about myself....eating med every morning..and getting better i guess?lesser giddy spells, lesser not feeling well, but yet at times there still will be...especially when i bend down to take things or keep turing my head or run here run there.i think i will faint..but i will be strong la! 1 more week of med..and i will stop eating it! i don't want to rely on it!


last but not least..
thank you to =] for keeping my blog alive, and posting such a cute baby :D
byebye!
[[EILEEN]]

No comments: