Tuesday, July 27, 2010

GOODBYE NPCC today marks the last day for me:
1.wearing my full-uniform
2.polishing my badges
3.removing the badges from my full-uniform
4.marching out the parade ground in a contigent
5.taking photos in full-uniform
6.perhaps shouting "WORK,PLAY,TRAIN,REST. WE ARE THE BEST"
my journey with NPCC ends here...not being a CI would be perhaps the best choice for me and my parents...but i promised i will be back..to be the BEST FOY of NPCC...

i have alot of feelings in me right now...can't bear it at all...
i keep telling myself...曾经拥有就足够了,但我还是舍不得.
as i remove my badges and rank from my full-u...
memories came back....now i managed to earn my badges 1 by 1...
how mr peh, help me put up my rank...
how i use to grumble why must the badges be taken out before washing!
but for today...i hestitated when removing them...as i know that i won't have the chance, to pin them up once again...
but i know something...that i have to let go of it...

TO MY DEAREST DADDY, MR ALVIN PEH:
You are just like my second father to me, who groom me up to who i am now.
You gave me tons of chances to perform and will always be there by my side when i'm about to fall.
I still remember:
*.* just the night before ATC, my mum rang you up and told you that she doesn't allow me to Perhaps it was the first time and the last time you've heard me cried so badly..
*.* The way you congrats me when i was nominated to represent our unit for the overseas trip.
*.* The way you help me to wear up my rank.
*.* How you always used to tell me: 孩子,没事的。要坚强!
*.* How you encourage and support me each and everytime i'm involve in the parade.
*.* Your useful persuasion which always melts my decision.
*.* The way you told me get ready for interviews.
*.* The way you told me that im a S.I
*.* The way you hug me while i passed out
*.* The things you said to me when i passed out about 孩子已经长大了.
*.* The way you are touched by our present!it's the first, but i doubt it would be the last.


all these sweet memories were just like as if it was yesterday...and you are the one..who let me believe that my choice of choosing NPCC was never wrong...although in NPCC i've cried alot! but i will never forget all those wonderful memories i've been through...and i'm proud to say that the tears i've shed are worth it. The things i've been through had thought me a lot of things, that i can apply next time. And the love being given to me, would be the love i would give to everyone around me. Last but not least...
i would like to say a big big THANK YOU to Mr Daddy Peh* for everything :D
*p.s..it sounds rather weird =X

tat's all for today...
shall post up the photos of today when i get it :D
byebye humans =X
[[EILEEN]]

No comments: