Saturday, July 31, 2010

CENTENNIAL CONCERT!!!!
chin yi and me :D
ros my wifey and me

terence tan and me

me, chin yi ,jen sin


cheryl tan,chin yi and me :D
cane, samson,me, louis :D


edwin,samson,chetwin and me

nicole mummie and me :D
mr danny and me!

louis ah kor and me :D

edwin,vincent,wei cheng,chetwin,kian meng,jen sin,rui shen,louis,huan da and ME

edwin,vincent,wei cheng,chetwin,kian meng,jen sin and me!
p.s* they are the slowest ppl i know who take 30 mins to walk to heartland! =X




chetwin and me! tryin to act cute all over again!

jen sin,chetwin and me!
chetwin very qian bian!!!




vincent and me



MEEE~



kian meng, wei cheng, jen sin,edwin and me!
CRAZY FRIENDS :D
edwin xiao gou and me!


wei cheng mr bias and me!
jen sin and me!





chin yi and me!!! :D
joshua and me :D
after his YOG rehearsal :D


cane,samson,joshua,louis and me :D

ME!!!!

ros wifey and me :D :D




my CLASS and MISS KOK!

ME :D

alright...here goes my WONDERFUL journey!
went home reached home around 12.30 cos have to finish my chemistry corrections!
after that, chin yi came to my hse and sit cos she lost her keys and chin din ish not home yet!
after that...ate lunch and blahblahblah.
and started preparing to go out..
went to chin din and chin yi hse..
den started to help them dress up and take some pics here and there...*
went to meet at 5?
after that...at around 6 plus,reached esplanade and started taking photos and more photos
actually the concert was rather nice la!although not as good as star burst
but it was great actually...and i had alot of fun there too!
especially with wei cheng's camera! muahahahazzz!!

after everything ended, finally met up with samson to take photo!
took even more photos..and headed to take night pictures here and there...
reached home at 0000hrs...
woohoo!first time i reaching home sooo late!!
slept at around 0130hrs...
i had alot of fun yesterday :D
tat's all!!!
BYEBYE!
[[EILEEN]]


No comments: