Thursday, March 18, 2010

SSGT TEST TML ARGHH!!!

its like totally crazy to receive this news that...
SSGT test ish like on tml..which was like totally WTH!!!
dun like the sudden feeling at all..
its SUCKS la!!and yupp..
it totally spoilt my entire mood for the day as i really dun like sudden things..
its stupid..and its inconsiderate too!!
a BIG BOO BOO to that!!blahblahblah.
i know someone will read this post soon and start to comment.
but who cares..that's how i really feel mahs..

although ankle ish like working well..
but apply alot of pressure still will like hurt??
so i hope that tml SSGT test wont affect my ankle..
and also hope that my ankle wont affect my SSGT!
muahahazz..
wanted to ask my dad drive me to school...
but he say wanna leave hse at 0815..which is abit too early for me
so i decided to go school myself lorh!!
tml should be a really good good day..
but yet..im scared that my SSGT would affect all the mood!!
STUPID!

tat's all for today..
will go and sleep soon!
cos im like TIRED!
[[EILEEN]]
2 more hrs :D

No comments: