Friday, March 19, 2010

FINALLY OVER! SSGT test ish finally over....
it has been like a burden in me for like super long alr..
whether i pass or not is one thing...
yet putting in effort ish another thing....
still remember when i was takin my LCP,CPL and SGT test..
the thing i had in mind was I MUST PASS no matter what..
but yet this time round....while taking SSGT test..
wad was in my mind was it doesnt really matter, its just the process...
perhaps its the last year in NPCC..that's why im having such a feeling bahs..
cannot say it as last year la...last month to be exact??
im starting to get firm, maybe not so tense up as time goes by..
i can finally like give command properly,
unlike the previous few promotion test..
i always screwed it up!
but my squadmates were really nice la....
no grumbling!i just love them :D

before that...
i had made some aspects on my condition to become a CI anot..
but it seems like it doesnt really matter at all perhaps..
what ish the most important would be whether my parents allow it anot...
different parents will have different way of thinking..
so i have to have a really good discussion with them...

next up..
IMPORTANT HIGHLIGHT of this POST!!
2 more days..will be the end of all the gaming and playing...
will start to get serious with work le la!
will only online 3 days a week...
tat makes me spending more time on my studies...
its gonna be very tough!!but i can do it :D
tat's all for today :D
byebye!
[[EILEEN]]
爱情的第一百天♥

No comments: