Monday, March 8, 2010

SMILE & KEEP SMILING~
alright..
today went to HQ to take our no. 1...
was feeling really excited to go and get our no.1
but yet actually after i took it...actually also nothing special la.
just that the shirt ish super warm la..i think i will die while wearing it la
while on the way there..
the bus journey was like super duper cold la..
den alight alr was like woohoo so warm...den it started to feel really HOT!
but lastly when we went back to the bus was like cold again??
had a really nice nap on the bus la..although was holdin on to my phone tight..
praying hard that my phone wont drop, and also waiting for msg to arrive lorh...
reach-ed back school..den felt really sleepy...
went back home, prepare my no.1 for tml's full dress rehearsal...
and im done with my no.1 and polishin my boots!now BLING* BLING* alr~
tat's all for today :D
byebye
[[EILEEN]]

No comments: