Monday, February 1, 2010

HELLO PEOPLE :D

woke up like super duper early in the morning..
cos firstly, my night was like arghh...hopeless..
cant sleep well...and secondly,
my sister this mornning wake up late.
so she rush here rush there..
till i cant sleep!hahas!
next....
mummie keep wakin me up ask me drink this drink that..
den cant sleep again..
lastly woke up, prepare abit..den went to see doctor already...
waited for around 1 hr like that, for my turn..
den go in for around 5 mins or so den come out already..
got medicine, and 2 days of MC! =X
after that reach-ed home den blahblahblah..
im a good girl..i spent my entire day at home..
anyway...
mr peh also called me up and told me that SI interview would be on WEDNESDAY...
PANIC!! hope that everythin will turn out well..
den he also tell me about SPF..
okay shall work really hard for all those achievements that i can get in YYSS..
its my last few months in my unit!
JIAYOUS EILEEN :D

wondering if i should go to school tml anot..
cos i think i've miss-ed quite alot today???
shall see how things goes first..
cos if im not 90% okay den i shall not go school tml..
cos i dunwan to spread to others!
its contagious man!LOL!
super tired now..cos had medicine just now..
argh...
hope i will get well well well well well soon :D
13 more days to CHINESE NEW YEAR AKA VALENTINES'
tatta for today :D
byebye!
[[EILEEN]]
thank you dumb dumb for today & 9 more days :D

No comments: