Thursday, February 11, 2010

DIFFERENCE BETWEEN FRIENDS AND CLOSE FRIENDS....

this ish like my very personal feeling towards the difference between friends and close friends..

just a simple example...
if im feeling totally down...what will i do?
For Friends...
i will say: "im okay...i just need sometime alone..."
and i will give a smile to my friend...
to hide everything, so that there wont be anymore questioning??
For Close Friends...
i will either burst out into tears in front of them..
and spill every single thing out out out from me..
grumble to them..

Personally, i treat friends and close friends really really differently..
as i feel that im unable to express myself to them...
no matter what happen, i will never breakdown in front of them..
as i will always hide everything behind the smile...
im someone who will use my smile, to cover up everythin :D

im always saying im fine, im fine,followed by a smile...
but actually deep inside..im screaming inside that im not okay!im not okay...
at different point of time...different things happen...
but yet, some things are just so hard to express out..
sometimes, i can't even express my feelings out to my close friends...
thus, keeping things to myself..

im starting to learn to stay strong..
starting to learn to grow up...
starting to look on the bright side..
starting to find the world, that really belongs to me..
byebye
[[EILEEN]]

No comments: