Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Don't threaten me, as i will not fall for the trap..

alright...just got a very random thing that came to my mind when i was on msn..
for no particular people, but just need to let this stupid feeling out....

sometimes, there's really alot alot of things to be done, school work & NPCC stuff...
although people might say...NPCC stuff won't take up alot of time, but actually it does..
it's not that we doesn't try...but face it...Studies comes first, or NPCC comes first..
this question has been popping to my mind over and over again...
NPCC really meant alot alot alot, but yet, thinkin of it, Studies meant alot more too!
It's like stayin back from monday- wednesday for extra lessons,
and leavin thursday and friday for NPCC...although its our last few months...
but actually its alot alot alot of stress to many many people...just that they never speak up this...

personally to me...
being the head ish NOTHING! im serious about this...
being called HEAD, is just a NAME, a name for me to feel that im RESPONSIBLE.
it doesnt really matter, if im the head anot..cos even if im the head or not,
IT DOESNT MATTER at all!as its the passion, and the contribution you serve to NPCC,
not the name that makes you, its you that makes the name...
so there's no particular reason why people should use stupid ways and make people work..
there's no point at all...as it doesn't affect me at all..NOT A SINGLE BIT!
i don't mind being a no-post person in NPCC, as it doesn't matter at all..
all it matters to me, ish that...
i put in my effort,to serve my unit...
i put in my effort,to learn things...
i put in my effort,to get things going...
i put in my effort,to do what im suppose to do..
i put in my effort,to participate in things for the last few months..
i put in my effort,to do things well...

tat's all bahs.
byebye
[[EILEEN]]

No comments: