Friday, December 11, 2009

TIRED!


super duper tired...cos din sleep much?
den thanks to my sister who wake up early in the morning to prepare her things...
which made me cant sleep even more!argh!!its stupid okayy!
den wake up..mummie say she's not cookin again..
so ask me to settle my own lunch..
den bring things to my ah ma hse...
which ish at cck, and buy dinner back home..
den i was like totally argghhh!!!cos she's not cookin again...
since she come back she never cook already...so lazy..

just home-ed like not long ago...
carried 3 big bags of things to my ah ma hse..
den its like sooo heavy la...!!!):
bought pine-apple rice :D hehehezzz
den just finish-ed my dinner..
uploadin the pics up to my laptop..still uploadin in progress...
hahass...
tat's all for now la :D
byebye
[[EILEEN]]

No comments: