Sunday, December 6, 2009

BROTHER OUT OF TOWN TOO!):

house getting more and more silent...
dad sent brother to the airport..
while i was still busy sleeping at 6am..
muahahaazz...felt evil..but i think my sleep ish more important okay..
he will only he back on the 19? hahas..
mummie and sister coming home from korea on tuesday night :D
wonder do i have another new toy to accompany me when they are back!
hahas!!>.<
although i've got like 21/22 soft toys on my bed already...
but who cares :D hahas..
i love all of them..hehezzz...
i really love toys...i dunno why..
they can just cheer me up man! muahahaazzz...
if tonight doesn't rain..i think will go mt.faber :D
muahhahaaazzz..i think sooo..
daddie has been nice..bringing me out..so that i wont stone at home..
muahahazz
tat's all byebye!
[[EILEEN]]

No comments: