Saturday, December 5, 2009

AHHHHH!!!!!!
thanks to dummie, i finally got a chance to do this :D
hahas...
did it yesterday night..its like i do until like OMG like that ):



im super duper bored at home okayy!!!!!
stupid lorh..feel like going out..
but yet i've got no where to go..
and its like super duper cold now...
and im feeling really really really really bored!!
what the hell man!!argh!!!!
i dunwan to be trap at home...
this feeling ish killing me...
currently missing my sister and mummie..
cos hse has been really quiet...even its at night..
normally at night i would be hearing my mum screamin at my sister to off the com..
and go to sleep..but there's no sound at home at all..
all i hear ish class 95..hahas...has been rather addicted to the radio recently...
i also dunno why....maybe my hse ish just tooo quiet...>.< tat's all for now.. byebye [[EILEEN]]

No comments: