Sunday, November 8, 2009

LOVE OR NOT??its official:D full family :D
aren't they loving??
me,nicole mummie & boyfriend <3

dress day :D

slept super much since yesterday until today...
slept at 8 plus at night den woke up at around 11...
den went back into my room to get super blur..
cos i dun even know did i really sleep anot, and woke up at 1030 this morning..
den was like..o.o hahas...so i managed to sleep quite alot??hahass
this morning my mum tell me tml morning must wake up super early,
cos she wanna bring me go injection, den go immigration counter to change my passport photo..
argh..
im super duper scared of injection lorh D:
i dunwan...:(
hope that everything would end early, so i can go back to school and get my notes from mdm de..
argh...hope so...cos most probably she wont be in school in the afternoon already..
OMG!!
hahas!!
currently, i dunno what to study for chinese anymore..>.<
feel totally err..not in the mood to study anymore..
just feel like RESTING MY BRAIN!muahahazz
so i dunno whether im gonna study anot la..
just readin storybook to relax myself down..muahahaazz
tat's all for now bahs...
sayonarah :D
[[EILEEN]]
what am i suppose to do??
o's are finally going to be over :D
should i feel happy or not?

No comments: