Wednesday, November 11, 2009

AWWW MANN~

alright...yesterday paper was alright...
and soooo...
O'LVL CHINESE ISH FINALLY OVER!:D
after our paper...went to see the soakin of firewood..
den i was like totally upset la..haiish...
after that, went to plaza sing to see got wad movie to watch..
den lastly decided to watch MJ de this ish it..
but the show is at 4 plus..
so we decided to go marina and watch..
cos i have to collect my jeans at suntec...
so,walk all the way from city hall MRT, to suntec...
den lastly the lady tell me they were just about to help me make my jeans..
so cannot take yet lorx..
so went to marina and bought our tickets...
den walk here walk there...
until 4.20...den went in and watch..
den blahblahblah~
the show finish at around 6 plus like that..
after that, walk to suntec again and take my jeans..
on our way back, the MRT ish like super PACK la!
den was like OH MY TIANN~~
home sweet home at 7+ :)

and soooo...went into my bedroom at 8.30?
den started readin my storybook...den slack here slack there..
until 12 plus den went to sleep..>.<
was feeling really tired..but i din manage to fall asleep...
sadly, i woke up at 9 plus today...
kanna woke up by super many messages and phone call!!!
ARGH!!!
can't i just have a day of peace..without NP?
seems like as camp ish getting near..
more and more things i have to do..
even the smallest things also must settle..
haiish...
sec 3 NCO was one such a big squad..
but now? maybe there ish only like 6?
i wonder what exactly went wrong bahs..
perhaps im just not a good leader...

later going back school..
gonna prepare my camp bag and my luaggage tonight..
sayonarah~
[[EILEEN]]
im confused...:(

No comments: