Thursday, November 26, 2009

INJURED :(:(



and sooo...wasnt feeling very well this morning,
so din go to school for extra lesson...slept till like 11 plus..
den found out that alot of people called me and msg me..
but i din realised!hahas!!
and soooo...was feeling better, so went to school.
actually wanted to help them with the combine ug camp proposal,
so brought my laptop to school la..
but who knows that it has been cancelled which made me felt soo ZZZ!

den i went to help out with the preparation for the school open hse on sat..
den was like super bored..until i got somethin to do..
which was to tie square lashing...for the suicide window..
din know that my skin peeled off..
until i was about to finish tyin...den i look at my hand..
den i found of that my skin on my index finger peeled off..
and boomzz~~blood :(
den amirul took me to NP room to clean my wound...
was like super PAIN when jeremy put on the medication and clean my wound!
i was like SCREAMIN and i cried la..cos it was like really really pain..
cried like hell!!argh!!
felt really really pain la..but still,
played basketball after all the things done..
had fun :D
but it was like SUPER PAIN! argh!!!
den now while im typin, my fingertip feels pain..i dunno why..
hahas!!lallalalaaa..

err after tat...
slack in NP room for awhile..
talk abit, den went home at around 6..
hahahahahass..
going to finish updating my HK trip to story already..
give me 1 more day perhaps?hahas???
tat's all bahs..
byebye
[[EILEEN]]
sometimes i just feel like letting every single thing go..
so that it won't matter so much to me anymore...:(
hiding alot of things,which cant be seen...

No comments: