Monday, November 9, 2009

INJECTION D:

woke up at 0700 today..den mum ask me to go back to sleep until 0800...
so i went back to sleep...den i woke up at 0800...
blahblahblah here and there...den changed and get ready to go out...
went downstairs for my cold injection >.<
its super duper long..and its super duper pain...
den my mother bluff me say not pain...
den i was like >.< when i got injected...
so the dumb lo!den until now my arm still warm warm de that part..
den got sooooo D: D:

after that, went to the immigration place, to change my passport photo...
den stupid de lorhs...they say now cannot change the pic only...
have to change the ENTIRE PASSPORT!
den my mother got zzz..den say dunwan change..
den go home and call MISS CHEW :D
went for lunch at shaw tower...
was like SUPER FULL :D
after that...walk to suntec with my mum,
to buy my jeans...bought a total of 4 jeans..and 2 t-shirts :D:D
actually after buyin, wanted to go home..
but lastly..we went to plaza sing to walk walk..>.<
cos i dunwan to go home so early...muahahahazz
so we set of the plaza sing...
went to walk walk here and there...
den settle down at secret recipe for tea :D
cake and tea :D :D
oh yeahhh...

and soo...after tea..
we finally set home..
den i was laughin all the way when we were walkin home..
cos i was like raining..
den we go out never close window..
so the hse would be like FLOOD??
den my mum said that got so many housework already..
den now got even more..cos need to mop the floor..
den i keep laughin!muahahazz!!evil me..opps >.<
and so...
reach-ed home and help out with housework..
while i blast my music :D
was sweepin the floor..
den got high with the broom...cos i was like dancing around with the broom..
muahahazz...

and soooo..
that's my day...
im tired.
and my hand ish still veri pain D:

O'LVL CHINESE TOMORROW :(
worried...>.< argh..
tat's all for today
jiayous chewpeiweneileen <3<3
jiayous dumb baby <3<3
muahahazz
byebye
[[EILEEN]]

No comments: