Monday, June 8, 2009

wahahahahaahassssssssss!!
=)=)

today went for LMSC course..=)
it was like totalli full of discpline..
but yet..super duper fun luhs..=)
cos got alot of activities..
and i managed to learn MALAY from suhana and izzati=)=)
i realli enjoyed myself at there luhs..
so fun..hahas..
suhana was like teachin me malay..
den i was teaching her chinese..
HAHAS>.<
at times we never concentrate luhs
its common luhs..
lol..
cant blame us okayy=)=)
crazy about malay now..
was like joining up the words tat i learn and tok to ppl..
den suhana will start laughin about it..
LOL
cos dont sound correct..
LOL...

but to me this course ish like much better than the course at HTA..
but some of them said that the HTA course was better..
but i prefered the LMSC course..
as i find it more interesting..
hehe...
I LOVE NPCC!!!
WAHAHAAHAAHAHAS!!
I LOVE EVERYONE!!
I LOVE YUYING NPCC!!
WAHAHAS..
WE ROCKS=)=)

im starting to feel more and more involved in NP lehs..
wahahas..
feel rather happy..
as i got much more closer to my squadmates..
as we always fool around together..
and gossip together about other ppl..
X.x

thats all for today.
byebye
[[EILEEN]]

No comments: