Wednesday, June 3, 2009

FOOD POISONING ISH SUPER DUPER PAIN!!!


MUMMIE HOME!!
I GOT A NEW SOFT TOY!!
wahahas..

yesterday was like a super suay day luhs..
had FOOD POISONING..
WTH!!
started to feel the pain and started vomiting at around 4+
was like...
rolling on my bed..
cos it's like super duper pain..
den bare with the pain till 6+ when my dad came home..
he let me eat the chinese medicine..
den i vomit out all the pills..
den eat another type..
den vomit out again..
den eat another type again..
and this time round.
i dion vomit anymore..

so din manage to go and pick my mum from the airport..
was like..
SUPER DUPER PAIN OKAYY!!
I CANNOT DISCRIBE THE FEELING SIIA..!!
den i vomited out my lunch...
did not eat my dinner..
was like totalli not in the mood to eat anythin..
den now..
my chest bone and muscle ish like super pain..
cos i coughed realli hard yesterday..
now..
i can still feel the pain siia..
WTH!!!


today..
went for PK course..
super duper tired i tell you..
den the train sucks luhs..
wait wait wait..
stupid siia..
im gonna complain if this ish gonna happen tml..
anyway..
today at the course..
i felt realli disgraced by a few ppl from our squad bahs..
i feel realli so DISGRACED..
and so sad to say that siia..
p.s..
if you guys wanna play a fool of urself..
take out ur formation sign luhs..
dun DISGRACE YUYING NPCC UNIT CAN ANOT!!
so IRRITATING LUHS!!!

thats all for today..
byebye..
=)

[[EILEEN]]

No comments: