Thursday, June 11, 2009

IRRITATED SIIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

felt realli like shit luhs!!!!
wooh!!
tml meeting 8am in the morning..
ish it realli that hard to remember..!?!?
ish like..
made an effort to call everyone up due to the change of time and day for the meeting..
just like yesterday..
den ish like today..
everyone start poping up to me..
msgin me and calling me..
ask me wad time and wad to wear..
ish like...!!!!WTH!!!
call everyone okayy..
but yet i think not many of them are listening to wad the freak in a sayin luhs!!
AHHHH!!!

its so unfair man!!!
why would no one appreciate wad they are getting..
but only noe how to grumble grumble grumble..
abit also grumble..
not my fault..
also grumble at me..
haiish..
just hope that my effort paid off..
hope that most of them would attend the meeting tml..
need to wake up early tml..
haiish..
tired..X.x

i spend my day rotting again.
OMG!!
haiish..
tat's all..
tatta everyone..=)=)
[[EILEEN]]

No comments: