Thursday, March 26, 2009

weeh..
back posting...
not an emo post today..
cos im smiling today..!!
LOL!!!
thanks to someone..
hu realli make me laugh like mad..
you should noe hu you are...
the stupid one..
LOL!!!
always kanna lie by me..
but thanks to your sillness...
you made me laugh till i full siia...
hahas..

HSS gonna graduate soon lehs..
hahas..
gonna get him somethin..
hahas..
will make sure his touched by it man..
lol..
if i wanna do something well..
i will do it realli well=)
thats me!!
hahas..
but i hope i got enough time luhs
thats a veri important part..
hahas...

anyway..
yesterday got back my bio test paper..
which i took on monday..
was quite shocked with my results as i got 22.5/30 for the test..
when i never realli study..
but still..
careless here and there..
i believe i can do better okayy!!
lol..

tml ish speechday..
finish school at 1010..
and gonna have breakfast at mac with M.E.S crew=)
benjamin also going..
feel that me and him gettin better and better.=)
thats realli great man..
wish tml speechday would be a successful one...
after all...
all of us realli put in alot of effort to maintain the show man!!!
all the BEST!!!

[[EILEEN and her blahblahblah]]

No comments: