Wednesday, March 4, 2009

喜欢一个人没有罪!!!
angry siia me..
when i went home today...
my mother and sister was lyke crappin again...
cos my sister read my blog..
and start CRAPPIN again..
i like someone doesnt mean tat im steadin with tat person okayy..
and i DID NOT DO ANYTHIN TO AFFECT MY STUDIES LUHS!!
so stop crappin luhs!!
WTH LUHS!!

unFAIR!!!
my studies arent affected okayy...
and im spendin my time startin.
not mixin around with guys..
and flirtin with them okayy..

off course i got guys friends wads..
so wads the BIG DEAL about tat..
my sister also got a big bunch of GUYS FRIENDS..
and my mother never said anythin before...
but why ish it happenin to me tat my mother care so much about the ppl around me..
feel so IRRITATED LUHS!!!
ITS ALWAYS SO UNFAIR!!!

anyway..
enough of angers..
LOL...
lets see..
today lesson..
err...errr....
nothin fun..
but i din do well for my MT paper bahs..
only got 29/50
was lyke kind of sad bahs..
seldom get so low..
but i think i can do better next time..
i hope so..
haiish!!!
currently okayy for all my subjects but not my mt.
dunno why..
feel totalli no mood when i read the passage..
cos i find it lyke..
got no feeling after readin..
siianx..
den yesterday got bio pop test..
and ms kok mark out lehs..
i got 13.5/15..
hahas..
not bad rite..=)
last minute study..
not bad..
LOL!!
but i noe tat next time cannot lehs..
cos there ish lyke more and more things to remember..
hahas..
but i like bio!!
wahahas

as for assembly today..
symphony 92.4 came to our school..
and i was lyke so unhappy with someone's attitude okayy..
its realli ish lyke SHIT!!!
LOL!!
and i feel realli nnot not not happy..
and realli dislike the attitude of his bahs..
his just actin boss..
and think tat he got alot of potential and leadership..
but actualli..
HE GOT NOTHIN!!
how i wish i can scream at him man..

but i noe i cant...
cos i also dun have so much energy to waste my time on such ppl..
hu cares..
i got no rites in M.E.S to scold him
his more experience..
so let it be luhs..
why care so much..
im sec 3 more..
and dunwan have so much time to waste on such ppl!!
blahblahblah..

woooh..
my mum ish CRAZY!!
wahahas..
hu cares!!!
LOL!!

she crazy and so ish my FAMILY!!
wahahasss!!!
but im not..

just over HYPERED!!!=)
tats all..
going for tuition soon..
gonna have alot of brain cells dead..
sobx..
byebye!!!
[[EILEEN]]

No comments: