Wednesday, December 31, 2008

wooohh..
its the last day of 2008 le bahs..
goin to lyke stay at home to celebrate it bahs..
actualli..
i doesnt realli mean anythin to me..
dunno bahs..
still kind of realli no mood for anythin..
at home now..
alot of ppl went to chalet..
so do my bro..
sis goin out to celebrate tonight...
but im just gonna stay at home.
hahas..

realli school ish lyke gonna start...
and realli startin to get busy if im not wrong bahs..
tuition startin this comin sunday bahs.
here's my tuition date..
e-maths:wednesday night...7.30pm to 9pm..
a-maths:sunday evening...4pm to 5.30pm..
hahas..
and today..
mr peh msg me ask me to call him.
and so i called him..
den he wants to meet all of us sec 3's right after school ends on friday..
hahas.
wonder wad ish he gonna tell us man!!
hahas..
den he also told me tat we will have 2 training per week..
ahhhh...
a big big SHOCK!!!
den he told me another thing..
shall keep it as a secret soon will find out on friday..
it got nothin to do with cca bahs..
but wad he told me gave me a big SHOCK too..
its somethin which i did not predict before..?
lol..

hahas..
must finish M.E.S shirt design by today..
so i can bring it to school on friday to see how it goes..
lol..
its simple..
realli simple..
cos im not tat complicated..?
hahas..

alright...
tats all for today bahs...
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE..
hope it would be a brand new start for me bahs..
byebye..
[[EILEEN]]

No comments: