Sunday, December 7, 2008

ting fang and me...end of concertcrowded hall no.1
crowded hall no.2!!

the band members havin some party...?

our group photo...joshua,alex,ting fang,me..joshua[[spoiler of the pic!!!]]

me and ting fang...in canteen when waitin for our daddy!!!

SICKED!!
hahas..
anyway friday din go to work..
but yesterday went back school for the band concert!!
ahahahas..
was rather fun bahs..
but also tiring!!
HAHAS!!!
but i did enjoy myself.
although i was on duty...
anyway..
you noe wad..
im startin to love M.E.S more and more..
although only got lyke 4 of us there yesterday.
but i realli love it bahs!!!
smilex!
everyone was havin somehow alot of fun..??
hahas

anyway im leavin sg soon le bahs...
and wont be lyke spendin alot there..
cos economy ish bad!!
zzz
siianx.
but i also dunno wad to buy too bahs...
siianx..
i feel so tired now..
and i haven even start on my tuition homework yet!!
siianx...
LOL!!!
tat should be all for today!!
hahas
[[EILEEN]]

No comments: