Wednesday, December 10, 2008

6 more days till the day im leaving...


it has been a week since im down with stomach flu le bahs..
but feeling much better le bahs..
wanted to go watch movie on monday..
but dun think have the chance..??
maybe on sat perhaps bahs..
i dunno...
dunno wads wrong with me today this mornin..
just suddenly cry siia..
cos i lyke cannot sleep..?
den headache..??
LOL!!
kinda of crazy or wad bahs..

den wake up..
and started preparin my luggage for overseas bahs...
feel kinda scared to go..
cos i dunno whether i will lyke get my stomach flu over there again..
dunno why..
this few months..
gettin more and more weaker..
gettin sick more easily and so on..
i dunno bahs..
hahas..
anyway..
my mother cook den i help her.
lastly get burn by oil on finger..
abit only luhs.
so pain siia..
lol..
but not pain now lehs...
WAHAHAS!!!
tml and friday will go back to work again le bahs..
hahas..
although dun reali feel lyke goin to work anymore..
cos kinda veri tired..
but i still decided to go bahs..
LOL!!!

maybe tats all for today bahs..
my flight on tuesday would be at 10pm.?
lol
den will reach there early to use their com bahs..
hahas..
den my mother will go shoppin..
while i do my last bloggin..
lol..
hope will receive some news!!
hahas
byebye
[[EILEEN]]

No comments: