Sunday, September 14, 2008

weeeee
alright..
back postin..
cos somehow got the stupid mood hahas.!!!
okay..
post somethin short today..
hahas..

today i started studyin and also filein all my papers..
and super shock bahs..
got super mani papers lush!!

and i just found out tat after clearin the papers..
den my cupboard become somehow cleaner..
hahas!!
so proud of myself..
den just now was studin my science writin notes..
den stupid enough i noe i dun realliunderstand it des..
so msg HI ask him his physics good mahs..
wan him teach me!
wahahas.
but i dunno yet luhs..
this comin week would be super busy luhs!!!


MONDAY
going cien hse do pw de project

TUESDAY
stayin back do pw de experiment

WEDNESDAY
got oral presentation de tok

THURSDAY
got pw...

FRIDAY
seriously need study...

ahh!!
so busy luhs!!
WTH
exams are comin after a week bahs...
so need to realli jiayous lehs!!
smilex!!!

tats all for today..
byebye...
JIAYOUS!!

No comments: