Thursday, September 11, 2008

alright back postin...
hahas..
today was alright bahs...
nothin much happen in school..
just tat im kinda of moody bahs..
hahas...
tats all nothin else..

siianx..
a decision has been made...
so i shall go on and strive for the best bahs...

15 more days to exam le bahs....
and im strivin to go to a class which i wish i could go into bahs..
but i dunno if i can..
but i hope i can do it..
so JIAYOUS EILEEN!!!

hahas..
anyway...
ppl hu noe wads happen would noe how it feel lyke bahs..
as in how im feeling right now..
hahas..
you can say tat im weird or wad..
maybe stupid toO!!
hahas..
anyway...
today ish a okay okay day..
so i shall not spoil it...

now...
somethin else..
todays' post would be kinda long i think soo..
hahas...
sec 4 are graduatin soon le bahs..
somehow..
my years in yyss..
was kinda with the current batch of sec 4s bahs..
they are the one..
hu are my realli realli good friend as in from sec1 to now bahs...
so i shall be tokin bout some of them bahs..
X.x

first of all...
MR ANG BOON KIAT...
hahas..kinda of weird bahs..but after all he was the one hu made me noe all these ppl bahs...so i shall just start off with him first bahs...i knew him in friendster through sam's friendster bahs...although we werent veri close in the startin,but lastly...we became gd friends..and poof to being couple and once again back to gd friends bahs...i have learnt alot bahs...realli alot from him...and he will always be my beloved friend~~iloveyou as my xiongxiongzhuzhu!!!!haahas!!weeeee!!!

MR JONATHAN TOH CHIN YONG
my er zhi...hahas i also dunno why how come he was my er zhi bahs..but i dun care...wahahas...knew him through NPCC i think...my super senior..his great..cos he was lyke always there for me when i need...and he ish lyke the most understandin and caring de bahs...hahas his lyke super nice...a great friend indeed bahs..iloveyou as my er zhi aka super senior!!!!!

this would be the first two bahs..
throughout this few days..
i would be postin a few by a few bahs..
hahas..
so jiayou jiayou jiayou..
you all would be always in my heart de w0rx!!
tats all for today..
byebye..!!!
{{EILEEN}}

No comments: