Thursday, September 4, 2008

evil dummy...
miie in shades...joshua des..hahas!!
alex!!
evil one another pic
me and evil one...he wanted to poke me!!!
weee...future resort!
hahas...evil one smiling!!
aCT COOL!!!
hehe...joshua acbcbcsac!!

ting fang and miie!!!<3<3<3!!
F1 race!!!
another one!
miie and joshua shoes...mine so nice!!!
joshua see..the evil one!!


our tour guide..!!
the busy road in sg...
the tall tall building!
anyhow take!

BOATS!!random!


roads...?highway..?
F1
i dunno wad this ish!
miie and alex!!his super cool alright..!
the resevoir...
the sky
sky...
the round round thing
sky and sea
the cabin

ting fang and MIIE!<3<3<3!!!
the tracks
i dunno wad ish this...
same here
alex!






hahas...
tats it...
today was super fun..
and joshua has been bullyin me..
hahas..
anyway..
my phone..
okay lehs..
but everythin lost..
sobx..
nevermind bahs..
hahas..
tats all....
enjoyed myself...
and i LOVE M.E.S...
{{EILEEN}}

No comments: