Tuesday, October 4, 2011



 It's A Great Journey I've Been Through!

20/09/2011
Baby and i decided to head off to the beach once agn.. but this time round.. its a one day beach date. Different from the past few times. Like i always do, i enjoyed myself with my baby.
I love you my dear!





 21/09/2011 -25/09/2011
It's an extraordinary experience that I've been to!
and yeap! it's the F1. Working there was like way way tired.. but also, i learn things that I can't learn in sch! of course. all thanks to these nice nice people.
kai lin, zhi ting, lina, sam and lin feng. It was really a great experience.. and all those memories shall be kept deep down :D








30/09/2011
headed to my dear workplace to look for him...
actually it was just a random thing i did,
as stayin at home was way too boring for me!
fell sick after workin @ F1. But i still went to find my dear.
wore my contact lens, as I need to wear it, or else its gonna expire :( and the money will be wasted!! >.<
ate dinner with my love.
Even though the time spent with him was really short,
but i still enjoyed every moment i had with him..
this is known as LOVE












01/10/2011
It's a badminton day with sis, dad, yi ching, chui yin, shin wei, and 2 of their friends...
it's was a random date out to play badminton
and so we did!
had fun and of course perspired a lot!
and it turns out to be that my sis and I likes to take retarded pictures tgt..
even though our relationship might not be good at times,
but i can't deny that we really sounds alike,
and we are sisters after all...
hahahass!!






04/10/2011

8 more days to my sweet seventeen birthday!
proud to say that half of my wish list have been completed!
and next week gonna be slightly busy celebrating my sweet seventeen..
time flies! feel like going back to my childhood days... wanting to grow up quickly..
but now i suddenly feel that im getting older and older :( ohh dear :(








that's all for today's post
tatta!
[[EILEEN]]









No comments: