Sunday, October 9, 2011

 MY AWESOME UPCOMING:



MoNdAy~
Gonna meet up with my love, to celebrate our 1Y10M anni and also my advance bthdae :D
I dunno whr are we gonna go, but i sure look forward to it!
Muahahhaazzz...
I'm sure its gonna be a super duper enjoyable day with my love! LOOK LOOK forward! :D
TuEsDaY~
Gonna meet up with these beloveds :D
and have tons and tons of fun tgt :D
Muahahazz..
But Jia Rong is only comin to meet us during dinner!
It has been really long since i last saw her!
Kinda miss her! Hehehzz...
WeDnEsDaY~
Happy 17 Birthday to me!
gonna spend a day with my sister and family!
i dunno whr is she going to go?
maybe we gonna catch a movie or wad!
Hahahas...
too bad mum wasnt able to change her off day..
or else we could go out and do some shoppin and high tea like how we use to do it last time!
ThUrSdAy~
Here comes our reunion chalet!
Before tat Charlie Angels are going cycling! if nothin goes wrong..
Actually i missed them the most!
like it has been really long since i last went out with them?
and had like tons of fun tgt??
i miss those days man!!

No comments: