Monday, October 17, 2011

Birthday Week!

MONDAY 10.10.11
with my sweetest lover

 


-> Met my sweetheart after his sch at orchard!
-> headed down to tanglin mall to have his lunch
-> walked to botanical garden with this awesome cute balloon!
-> sat down and eat the super duper nice cake <3
-> walked arnd the orchid garden which we sneaked in =X
-> sat down by the lake to watch sunset and feed the cute bird!!
-> took bus home!
note to my lover:
Thank you sooo much my dear! happy 1Y10Ms to you too! I wish that we would spend our birthday tgt every single year. And enjoy ourselves as time goes by! I LOVE YOU!!!





TUESDAY 11.10.11
with this pretty babes





-> met linda, angel and lee jie!
-> set off to marina barrage and my bthdae "cake" was actually a tub of Ben and Jerry Ice Cream!!
-> walked arnd!
-> headed off to suntec to meet jia rong..
-> dinner tgt with girls
-> received cupcakes and card from my beloved girl

WEDNESDAY 12.10.11
its my bthdae!!


-> set off to our dimsum trip with my sister im the afternoon!
-> ate dim sum and ate some really "nice" yoghurt dessert =X
-> headed back to nex to pass dinner to mum
-> went to eat mango dessert
-> walk arnd to see if thr are any nice dresses arnd




-> baby headed over to nex to find me :DD
-> bought our new baby heart heart
-> walked arnd for awhile
-> send baby to bus stop
-> realised that he left a card with heart heart
-> when i thought that he didnt bring the card out!

p.s -> our heart heart looks the same, just that their skin tone and shirt colour are different! couple bears =)


 -> met my beloved girls at 1930
-> celebrated my bthdae with this super nice cake
-> played like 2 packets of candle
-> camwhored like mad!
-> learn  how to tie friendship band
-> had like lots of fun tgt!!!
















->headed home
->brought all the present out of the room
-> celebrated bthdae with my family
-> ate cake
-> thank everyone that wished me happy bthdae
-> counted down to the last second of my bthdae with my love :D





THURSDAY 13.10.11
off to chalet!

-> met chin yi and hisyam
-> look at hisyam eat his lunch
-> headed down to pasir ris
-> bought things
-> went to aloha loyang for chalet
-> got our own room
-> went back to e-hub to buy more things


-> was waitin for chin din to arrive
-> went for a 25 mins walk to fetch chin din
-> came by with cab
-> started to prepare for our dinner
->eat eat eat yumm yumm
-> started to camwhore
-> went to the swimmin pool and chit chat
-> went back to chalet and bath
-> ate supper and talk our hearts out
-> played mahjong
-> slpt
-> sent chin din to work in the morning and had breakfast, long bus ride home with chin yi!



Here's the end of my bthdae week
thank you so much for those ppl who wished me happy bthdae
and also those ppl who celebrated for me
i love you babes!
that's all for this weeks post!

[[EILEEN]]

No comments: