Tuesday, February 1, 2011

IM BACK :D


hello everyone!
im back posting agn!
IM FINALLY DONE WITH MY NEW YEAR SHOPPING!
heels, dress,bracelet,menicure too! :D
sooo happy..
here's the pic for my heels :D hehehzzz
i know its pretty pretty :D
muahahahazzz!!!

new year is coming..
tml will be reunion dinner alr :D
cant wait actually..
hahahaas....
nothing much to say...
cos my food is waiting for me in the kitchen! :P

last but not least.
some feelings to share...
today..i did something which made me feel that im so pathetic...
i dunno bahs..
i did something which is like so not me...
i said tat i would wait..
but yet...my heart doesnt allow me to wait...
so i decided to say it out..
haiish...
i cant believe that i actually need to do that..
it's once in a year..
but my wish...
can only be completed..with the pathetic feelings of mine..
haiish..

tat's all bahs..
good bye people..

[[EILEEN]]

No comments: