Monday, February 14, 2011

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY :D
hello...
im looking for this guy who stole my heart away!
hahahas...
if you find him..pls contact me..
and get your reward of $0.01

muahahahaazz..
HAPPY VALENTINES EVERYONE :D
muahahhaazz..
joshua see is gonna kill me sooonnn:D
soon enough when i get to meet him..
muahahahazz..

okay okay..
today..
went to meet my valentine for awhile..
teach him alittle of a-maths..
hahahas..
im sooo proud of myself tat i still remember okay!
MUAHAHAHAAZZ!

after that..
went to meet my mum and sis...
eat eat.walk walk den go home..
tat's how i spent my valentines...

gonna postpone my date with joshua.
until his exams are over...
so he wont have the excuse of I DONT HAVE TIME!
hahahahass...
bleahs...
tat's all for today!
byebye!

[[EILEEN]]

No comments: