Sunday, February 20, 2011

DOUBTS?as written" you will never find HAPPINESS,if you do not conquer your own DOUBT"

was looking for something which fits my mood right now..
and yupp i did it :D

was doing retarded things today as usual...
trying to find some stupid things...
but i didn't find any!hahahas!
and i also did something i want to do for a long long time..
and i finally did it..its something..
which only belongs to me..and no one else :D
seriously..
i really enjoy bloggin...
noted down those things which made me laugh, made me cry, made me go mad about...
and of course...spillin my feelings out...not all of them i guess??
just being myself...im front of everyone else :D

okay okay...
here's some happy things..
first of all.before i start...i've got no happy things about myself to share..
because all i do everyday is rot and watch tv at home :D
let gooo...

1.JOSHUA SEE will finally say BYEBYE to his exams after tml..LIKE FINALLY!!!
2.squad outing is comin in a week time..cant wait for it...it has been soo long since i last gathered with them...
3. going have many many 1 day dates with my baby :D hahahas..
back to the lovely botanical garden..off to the romantic flyer :D
i did imagine the process of the day...hope when tat day comes..
.everything falls in place :D
hehhezz...
last but not least..
4. im happy because i am who i am :D


tadda now!
[[EILEEN]]

No comments: