Friday, July 17, 2009

library shooting down
walden and hock ann!!hahas!!!

i working hard on my chinese okayy!!hahas!!x3x3!!eileen so good girl!!


BORING!!
currently playing minisweep with monkey..
while listening to song..
he just cant admit that he LOSE!
zzz..



wooh today ish like super boring..
was studyin..
with hock ann,eugene and after that walden joined in
den was like no mood!!
got so bored that i started takin pics!!
hahas!!!
anyway..
i feel so tired...
not gona study anymore for today..
need rest!
hahas!!!
lalalas!!
tats all...
[[EILEEN]]
我一直说我不要在管你了,
但是我还是做不到。。
stop torturing me like this..
would you?
don't be so nice to me..
would you?
i wont want to be hurt again..
so...
i've need to learn to let go...
but pls stay away from me...
i dunno how long..
can i hold myself back..
x3x3 i plainly love you...



No comments: