Sunday, July 12, 2009

FLU AND COUGH!!DIE!!!
2 more days to oral..
and yet im like suffering like mad!!
haiish..
keep sneezing...
i just have to pray hard now that my VOICE DUN CHANGE!!!
hahazzz...
was like trying to find 30 ppl to go for the road marshal duty on tuesday
but now i only got 27 ppl..
hope that i would find another 3 soon..
or else would be known as MISSION UNACCOMPLISHED!
haiish..
will be like super ZZZ!!!



today was like a spring cleaning day?
den i had to like clean my super BIG piglet which ish like full of DUST!!
i was like OMG!!
hahas...
the one with the big big piglet is my cabinet..
those toy are suppose to be on the edge of my bed..
just that i bring all of them down to take a family photo!!
hahas!!
den baby and miss da tou sleeps with me on the bed..
as there is not enough space for them to sit..
so they get to sleep with me=)=)
hahas..

tats all bahs..
hope i get well soon=)=)
[[EILEEN]]



No comments: