Saturday, April 25, 2009


was chatting with someone online..
den tat person said that his emoing..
hahas...
and i was like telling him...
每件事情都要往好的方面想。。。
but i realli wonder..
why sayin ish easy..
but doin it ish so hard...
thank you JOANNE AND JAMAL!!!

thanks for being by my side...
supporting me..
thanks for everything you guys said...
thank you mr peh...
for his msg yesterday..
although it might be realli short..
but thats kind of a promise...
i thank you alot..

wooh..
today studied alot..
maths and bio..
hahas...
now im gonna bury myself with studies for this two weeks..
before i get my head over my cca stuff again..
this period of time..
dun care so much first..
study first...
hope that after our mid-year..
everythin would be fine again...=)

[[EILEEN]]

im trying to smile...
trying to smile realli hard..
but i realli wonder...
why its so hard...
for me just to smile...
happily...
truly...

No comments: