Saturday, April 3, 2010

ORH ORH~ obviously..today's weather is meant for orh orh de la..
but i din have a chance to do that..
as it has been a rather busy day for me??
went meeting...den meet until super duper tired..
after that, went shopping for something special, yet still failed to find it..
suddenly i felt that findin things for someone ish so hard...
心是有的,但是我又不知道要买什么好,担心我又被说我没有诚意。。
hope my thought counts...
planning something rather sweet and rather nice, yet i don't know if im able to make it in time..
as im havin g HRC!awww man!!arghh!!
alright..
i reach-ed home at 5 plus, went to bath after that..
although my dad bought my dinner alr..
my sister still ask me to go out for dinner at tampines..
went there..ate alot alot alot alot of food!
was like super full as my dad eat not alot den full alr..
den i was like eatin and eatin..hope that i dun get err indigestion tonight =X
lalalas!
tat's all for today bahs!
I WAN GO CYCLING TML :D
[[EILEEN]]

No comments: