Friday, January 15, 2010


TEARS ARE JUST LIKE RAIN DROPS...


in science...
evaporation happens when heat ish given out by the sun..
from valleys,rivers,seas,ponds and etc.
soon..they will accumulate and form clouds..
den black clouds..and eventually when its too heavy...
a down pour would happen....

in life..
bad things always come when we are living..
from friends, families,studies,school,cca and etc.
soon, thay all will become a kind of anger/stress to people..
den turns to sadness...as its too much for a person to hold it..
a break down would happen...

to me....
today ish the day where a break down happened...
this 3 days...had really been like SHIT HELL to me..
it has been STRESS,SADNESS & ANGER...
it has really been hell to me...
bothering me like mad...making me feel so arghh..
tryin to like bottle everythin up...so that no one ever finds out what the hell ish happen...
im just like the clouds...tryin to hold every single thing...
and finally turn me into the black clouds...and a down pour happen...
its a really really heavy down pour today...
i cried every single thing out...felt much more comfortable after crying it out..
as while i was walkin to dinner, my mind was totally blank..
really really blank..


and now...
the sky of mine ish clear-ed again..but it's accumulating again i guess..
every small accumulation counts..and soon..
all these small small accumulations would make a really big one..
and i down pour would happen again..
what happens to clouds are known as the nature..
and what happens to human beings are known as natural..
no one ish perfect...
im not a perfectionist...as im a human being too...


family..
in my life..to me..i've got 2 families that make up a whole me..
one ish my blood-related family, and next, is my NPCC family..
these two i can say, is the most important thing that make me be alive until now..
this two, are the one's who let me learn, and gave me support to the full...
my blood-related family, ish a family where i can show my every single thing out
while..
my NPCC family, ish a family where i can prove to everyone else, what i can really do...
NPCC ish also a family...where i learn to help one another, learn to accomadate others, learn to be a leader, learn to be strong and firm..
to me...its my LIFE, really my life...
this two are the pillars of me for now..
and for the next few months....and my o's as well..
my real family, would be there for my for life!
my NPCC family, would be the one's who i will never ever forget!


but yet...
these two family are also the major one's,
who made me cry, and filled my life with sadness recently...
i love both of them..and i can't let anyone go..
as both of them really meant alot alot alot to me..
i want both to be good...but yet, things will never go in my way as i want...
life ish never fair..but at least..
for these last few months together with my NPCC family..
let me do whatever i want..let me contribute as much as i want..
and let me know that everyone in my family...are really nice people..
but not people who does not have responsibility at all..
to me, my NPCC family ish PERFECT...
so please don't spoil the image i've in my mind..
i wanna to leave this family, with a good impression..
that will follow me for the rest of my life...

tat's all for today bahs...
byebye...
[[EILEEN]]

No comments: