Monday, January 25, 2010

270 A-MATHS CORRECTION!!!!

will upload the picture of my correction up maybe tml?
if i use my laptop la..cos currently im using my desktop..
so cannot upload lorh..blahblahblah...

today got back matrix test results..
was like totally arghh..
cos actually ish can get full marks des..
but all careless here,careless there..
den ish like WTH la!!den trigo formulae test was worst..
1 formulae wrong need to write the formulae 30 times..
and i got a total of 9 wrong...
270 times!!its crazy mann..
write until my hand ish like super duper pain & numb la :(

alsoo alsoo..
im a good good girl today... never msg in class today lorh..
cos no one msg me also..hahas...
lalalas....dumb dumb in camp..den ish like blahblahblah..
will only msg like maybe at night?and maybe early in the morning??
hahas...nevermind..it might be a good thing..
cos like that den i wont have to overspend my msg already..
hope 2 days pass fast fast..
byebye..
[[EILEEN]]

No comments: