Saturday, February 14, 2009

weeee...
wahahas..
here i am..
uploadin my another dress which i wore for my new year..
wahahas...

like i quite alot..
but kind of short in the same way..
and i also had a hard time matchin a top for it..
zzz..
hahas...

anyway...
ILOVEMYSELF!!
hahas..
i dunwan anyone to love me..
but i wanna everyone to lyke me!!
wahahas..
tat's my wish..
anyway im lyke kind of weird luhs..
like someone hu dun realli noe me..
and i dun realli noe him..
wahahas..
its just a stupid likin..
but i dunwan care luhs..
now the most important part ish to study hard..
and also,play hard whenever i can!!!

wahahas..
abit sot sot..
cannot blame..
cos im lyke always tat sot after i decided to forget every sad things in my mind..??
this week in school was realli great..
i was lyke totalli hyper...
and totalli out of my mind..
HEHE...
i lyke the way im spendin my happiness now..
and dun wish to change it..
wahahas..

school day was tiring..
filled with test..
haiish..
but i cant help...
abk comin back school to retake his o'lvls...
ahhhh...
feel rather uncomfortable in the sense bahs...
means i have to see him everyday..??
i duno bahs..
think it doesnt realli affect me..??
but im scared it would..
but its okayy bahs..
hope he study hard this time..
and dun let anyone down....
so all the best to him..

tats all bahs.
byebye everyone!!
[[EILEEN]]

No comments: