Saturday, November 15, 2008

back postin...
went to work yesterday and once i reached home,
went to reborn my hair...
took kinda of long..
den went orchard shop abit for my winter wear..
but lastly couldnt find any good ones..
den also shop for wallet...
saw a super nice one..
but it costed lyke $169..??
hahas..
so never buy..
after tat went to buy FAMOUS AMOS!!
my favourite..
NO NUT CHOCOLATE CHIP!!
hahas..
super nice..
den went to buy slurphy and fries..
den walk to PS..

hahas...
was lyke super tired..
and reached home at around 9+..
luckily why i finish bathin..
it was 10 and im able to watch the channel U 10pm show..
i lyke to watch tat..
hahas...
while watchin tat..
he msged me tat he's gonna start work tml..
hahas..
so all the best...
hahas...
he works till 7pm..
SO LATE man!!
and today ish saturday luhs!!zzz
hahas
but at least can earn money and spend luhs...
hahas just lyke me...


den today..
woke up at 1030am..
dun feel realli tired..
but felt realli bored and started watchin tv all the way..
haiish..
feel so bored at home..
and dun feel lyke doin anythin at all..
tonite goin dinner with dad and maybe brother..?
hahas..
den my sister went to her friends bthdae..
siianx..
hahas..
now scannin in our family photo..
hahas..
so bored..
it was taken when i was in hk last year..
LOL..

time pass so fast..
and soon i would be leavin for korea le bahs..
hahas...
would be bringin my phone over cos can be used..
yeahh...
and today my mum bought a new camera for ME!!
yeahh..
so must wait till tonite..
i will have a new camera lehs..
hahas
YEAHH!!

hahas...
also i got all my books for next year already..
startin tuition next week..
gonna be realli busy le bahs..
wahahas...
maybe being busy ish a good thing for me..
its a good way to not think of things..
hahas
anyway..
tats all for today bahs..
byebye...
[[EILEEN]]
when will it be the day for
everythin to be back to normal...
i realli wonder...i dunno how
long can i run away from reality..

and i dunno how long i would
forget all these things..

all this while my love for you had never changed..
but i think...urs changed..
our love isnt the same as how it was started...
but yet...i keep hopin tat it would be the same..
i still loveyou teddy...
but do you realli still loves me...?

No comments: