Thursday, October 16, 2008

alright..
yesterday i took back paper le bahs..
and i was rather proud of myself..??
although my mother still says i din score well or wad..
but the fact ish tat..
i improved alot realli alot..
lol...
lets reveal my results...

{{ENGLISH}}======>57/100
{{MATHS}}======>72/100
{{SCIENCE}]======>65/100
{{HIGHER MOTHER TONGUE}}======>65/100
{{GEOGRAPHY}}======>51/100
{{DESIGN AND TECHONOLOGY}}======>56/100
{{ART}}======>72/100
level position======>75/160


okayy..
tats my results..
was proud of my maths and science..
as when i just entered sec 2...
my maths and science was lyke OMG!!!
hahas..
den now..
got an A2 for maths..
and a B3 for science..
super happy when i saw it alright...
although its not veri good or wad bahs...
but still im SUPER HAPPY yesterday!!!!

den today..
was lyke boring... ...
nothin better to do..
and its a sad sad day..
cos i dunno bahs..
lol...
wahahahas...
anyway...
todayy rain..
den me and joshua was lyke share umbrella..
den we was lyke lastly all wet...
stupid luhs him..
take umbrella also dunno how take..
make both of us wet luhs..
cos he was lyke playin..???
lol...
but somehow it was FUN!!!!

hahas..
tats all for today bahs..
byebye...
{{EILEEN}}

No comments: