Friday, November 26, 2010

Hello everyone...right before i set off to my lalaland to meet my prince charming...i shall post abit here and there..hehezz This week was a really short week..got tons of things..and its like alr FRIDAY!
woohoo..there goes my friday..
As i will be wasting my entire day in school...
Den sat would be sleeping day while sunday will be another day out.
Actually...with sooo much activities being carried out... Its just 2 weeks..
Just abit more and i will be done with wad im suppose to do...
And tat makes 14 more days to another unique day of us:)

Sl campfire was fun...hahas..it brought me back to my campfire days.
The only different thing is tat this time round. Im attendin it as a senior..not as a camper.
I miss those studyin days in school...
Woohooo~ its shaggy but its really fun..

Its really true tat after we lose a thing..den we will finally realised how important tat thing was to us..
Some people will blame the others for such a scene to happen..but the fact is tat...they are the one who caused this ending...
No one will admit that they are wrong themselves..
Everyone will see wad the other person is doing and pin-point them..
But who will actually reflect themselves at the mirror and see how much they have changed..
Hahaha...
I was rather affected by wad i read somewhere... But it didnt affect me tat much...tks to sweetheart...

Sometimes i really wonder wad gave me the strength to be so strong...and wad gave me the mind to cherish.
Im cherishin each and every part of my life..
My family,my friends,my baby,my soft toys and each and everythin of mine.
Each and everyone of those are just like jigsaw puzzle.
Without any of them..my life wont be completed!! Good night humans...
Byebye
[[EILEEN]]

No comments: