Sunday, May 17, 2009

she's back..
but i feel that she no longer has a slot in my heart anymore..
she's no longer part of my life..
im afraid that tonight would come..
i dunno wad ish gonna happen...

pray hard that things goes well..
haiish..
thats all..

tml gonna watch movie with yun yue and ppl..
dunno still got hu..
but hu cares..
lol..
gonna enjoy myself..
i hope so..
actualli wanna go kbox des..
but due to some stuff..
decided not to go le luhs..
next time june holidays that time den get out together and go!!
hahas...
hope we wont have some fun tml..
hope so..

wish me luck tonight..
although its like totalli not my business cos i wont get hurt physically..
but im not prepared for any hurt mentally..
i pray hard..
realli hard...

got the urge to go out after my tuition..
but i noe i cant..
gonna study my chem soon..
and i noe im gonna fail..
OMG!!
that's all for today..
byebye!

[[EILEEN]]

No comments: